The biggest barrier to learning guitar is proper feedback.
The jamstik+ & apps provide it instantly.
You're not just getting a guitar, you're getting...
Create & Record Music Anywhere
The "Smart" Guitar for Your Mobile Lifestyle
- Take it on the road. Use it or lose it.. keep your skills up, and the luggage down.
- Convenient Size. Jamstik is just over 16 inches and less than 2 pounds. How did we make it so small? By removing the frustration.
- Expand your sonic territory. The jamstik takes you to musical destinations your old guitar can’t go.
- No tuning or intonation adjustments needed. The jamstik is always “in tune."
- Versatility. Play your iPad, iPhone, or Mac as a real musical instrument with real strings and real frets.
- Portability. The jamstik easily fits backpacks, carry-ons and gig bags.
- Wireless. Play wherever you want.
Get a new tool for your musical arsenal. Stand out with jamstik.
A MIDI guitar controller needs to feel and play like an actual guitar. And that’s exactly why the jamstik has real strings & frets. We made sure that any musician using jamstik would be able to bend strings and apply vibrato to create truly authentic-sounding guitar music while in a MIDI setting.
Not only will you enjoy the portability of having a MIDI guitar that’s just over 16 inches and under 2 pounds, but we think you’re going to love being able to jam wherever you can establish a connection to your iPad. There’s no need for special cables, dongles or doo-dads. The jamstik wirelessly connects.
Tapping into your creative side shouldn’t require a van full of gear anymore. With jamstik, you can start writing and playing whenever inspiration hits - whether you’re on the plane, in a train, on a bus or in the comfort of your own home recording studio.
JamTutor - The mobile teaching app for use with jamstik "The Smart Guitar"
Together, these make up the only system that displays a player's fingers on screen to present right from wrong while learning to play. The software provides one-on-one feedback as you're presented with interactive activities such as video lessons, arcade challenges, and open play practice to master chords and scales.
The JamTutor Educational App uses video lessons to get started:
It's just like having a teacher by your side. It's easy to get started, with fret display and video that waits for the player to advance.
Arcade mode reinforces new guitar knowledge in a fun, game-like environment.
Engaging challenges start simple and add complexity as a player gains skill. Each challenge features backing tracks to add to the immersive experience.
Open Play Mode allows for seamless chord and scale practice.
You'll know where to place your fingers with the touch of a button, and know instantly when you're in position.
What you will learn with JamTutor 1:
- Interactive instruction for fretting and picking posture.
- Access to a variety of lessons and challenges covering Single note play, Chords E, A & D, Pentatonic Scales and Open Play to visually practice the most common chords.
- Multiple activities, interactive fret display, arcade mode and rhythm exercises.