Get Avid's Pro Tools 12 Academic and Sibelius 8 Academic along with one year of free upgrades and support from Avid. Please click on the related products for more information one each program.
Pro Tools 12 will be shipped to you with an iLok and activation card. The activation card will provide instructions on how to download Pro Tools from Avid's website.
You will download Sibelius 8 from the Avid website using the instructions that we will e-mail to you after we process your order. Avid does not include DVDs with Sibelius, so you may want to purchase the Sibelius 8 Media Kit if you wish to receive the Sibelius DVDs.
Pro Tools 12 Tips:
- Audio Interface Required!
- Pro Tools requires an audio interface (sound card) with ASIO drivers (for Windows) or Core Audio drivers (for Mac).
- The soundcard built into your computer is not suitable for recording or playback with Pro Tools.
- Our sound card buyer's guide might also be helpful or contact us for personalized advice and recommendations
- Monitors Make the Difference
- Get the most out of your mix by investing in top quality studio speakers and headphones
Sibelius 8 Tips:
- Avid does not include DVDs in the boxed version of Sibelius 8. The boxed version only includes an activation card and download instructions. Please order the Sibelius Media Pack if you wish to receive the DVDs.
- Sibelius 8 requires a low latency ASIO or AU compatible audio interface (soundcard) for using the sound library. We recommend the GuitarFace II USB, AudioLink III USB or most any of the audio interfaces in our buyer’s guide. Contact us for more information.
- A USB MIDI keyboard makes entering notes into Sibelius much faster. The i2 GarageKey 37 is an ideal USB MIDI keyboard – just plug it in, and it works. For more options, visit our keyboard buyer’s guide.
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|