Music Composition Starts Here—Own It
Sibelius | First makes it easy and accessible for anyone to compose music, using the core set of compositional tools from Sibelius the world’s best-selling music notation software. It’s powerful enough to create professional-quality scores, yet simple enough for beginners, composing enthusiasts, and musicians to use. And now with Sibelius | First 8 built on the foundation of Sibelius 8 you gain new time saving features and hundreds of software improvements to drive your creativity.
By purchasing this Sibelius | First perpetual license, you can compose music indefinitely (the license never expires). In addition, you get access to all future Sibelius | First releases for one year with the included Avid All Access Upgrade plan, renewable annually for just $39/year.
- Experience the easiest way to write music with a task-oriented interface that leads you through the entire creative process
- Compose faster and easier with new shortcuts and over 200 enhancements and improvements
- Hear your score play back the way you intended it to be heard with Espressivo 2
- Get professional-quality sounds with the included 10 GB Sibelius | First Sounds library
- Save hours of time with powerful features such as Magnetic Layout and Dynamic Parts
- Scan and transcribe music with PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite and AudioScore Lite, included
- Collaborate and share scores over email, MusicXML, ScoreExchange.com, YouTube, Facebook, and SoundCloud
- Export scores directly to Avid Scorch on your iPad for playback, practice, performance, and publishing
- Get access to the latest features with the included and renewable All Access plan
- Sibelius | First 8 perpetual license
- 10 GB Sibelius | First Sounds library
- AudioScore Lite audio transcribing software
- PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite music scanning and handwriting recognition software
- 1-year Avid All Access Upgrade Plan (provides access to all new releases for 12 months.
- 30-day phone/online installation support (from the time of software activation)
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||
|System Requirements (Mac)||