Bridge The Gap.
Samson's Z45s raise the level of performance and comfort for professional studio headphones by offering a smooth, warm mid-range response and low-profile, collapsible design with genuine lambskin cushioning. Ideal for studio tracking/mixing, as well as producer/DJ track monitoring, the Z45s provide dynamic audio with the clarity and depth required for critical listening.
Sound quality means little if your headphones aren't completely comfortable. With genuine lambskin ear pads, the Z45s provide the ultimate in comfort for hours of fatigue-free enjoyment. An adjustable cushioned headband also adds to a comfortable experience when listening on the go or in the studio.
Samson's goal when designing the Z45s was to create a pair of headphones that aren't overly hyped, but play to experienced audio professionals. The response of the Z45s is noticeably warm and wide in mid-range detail, with clarity representative of the entire Z Series line. These headphones don't trade audio quality for cost or convenience.
Both durable and lightweight, the Z45 headphones sport a sleek, low-profile modern design with chrome accents. As closed-back style headphones, the Z45s provide effective sound isolation by limiting unwanted background noise. For added portability, the Z45s feature collapsible 90° rotating ear cups that allow the headphones to sit completely flat when being transported, or folded up and placed in the included carry pouch. Detachable straight and coil audio cables are included for overall convenience.
- Engineered for professional studio recording and DJ mixing
- Enhanced voicing with smooth, warm mid-range
- Lightweight, low-profile design with genuine lambskin cushioning
- Collapsible, closed-back design with 90° rotating ear cups
- High-sensitivity 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets
- 15Hz–22kHz frequency response
- Detachable 8' straight and 4'–10' coiled cables
- 1/4" adapter and protective carry pouch included
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|