Ableton Live Intro
What is the difference between Ableton Live and Ableton Live Intro?
Ableton Live Intro gives you the essentials of Ableton Live at a great price. Whether you're a talented newcomer or a seasoned professional, Live Intro has got what you need for writing songs, making beats, recording, remixing, DJing and performing your music live on stage.
Features common to all editions of Live 9:
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Live Intro Features
- Audio and MIDI tracks 16
- Scenes 8
- Send and Return tracks 2
- Audio inputs Mono audio input channels 2
- Audio outputs Mono audio output channels 2
- Drum Rack an instrument for layering samples, synths and effects in a classic 16-pad grid
- Impulse a drum sampler with complex modulation capabilities
- Simpler an easy-to-use but powerful sampler with classic synthesis parameters
- Designer Drums Synthesized drums that demonstrate the versatility and quality of Ableton Live 9's instruments and effects.
- Digicussion 1 A large synthetic drum library featuring dirty kicks, punchy snares, soft stabs, gritty textures, and more. Great for pounding electronic production, experimental sound design, and all kinds of rhythmic music.
- Loopmasters Mixtape A set of samples and loops from Loopmasters, from synthesized sound design to acoustic drums and founds sounds. Features content from Partners such as Puremagnetik and Soniccouture, and Loopmasters' artist Pack sounds from artists such as Digable Planets, Coldcut, Todd Terry, and more
- Unnatural Selection A collection of samples, Live Clips and Demo Songs from Puremagnetik. Includes "Construction Kits", which can be easily rearranged and combined to create complete tracks.
- Auto Filter classic analog filter emulation with an envelope follower and LFO
- Auto Pan LFO-driven panning, tremolo and beat-synchronized chopping effects.
- Beat Repeat creative beat mangling with controlled or randomized repetitions of an incoming signal
- Chorus create thickening or flanging effects with two parallel modulated delays
- Compressor dynamics processing to add punch and loudness
- EQ Three three-band EQ with kill switches, modeled on classic DJ mixers
- Erosion adds “digital”-sounding artifacts and noise to audio signals
- Flanger classic tape phasing sound caused by time-modulated delays
- Gate dynamics processing for noise reduction and decay or reverb shaping
- Grain Delay granular delay with controlled or randomized pitch
- Limiter sets an absolute output limit, suitable for mastering
- Looper records, loops and overdubs audio, based on classic hardware looping pedals
- Phaser sweeping effects created by notches in the frequency spectrum
- Ping Pong Delay filtered delay that jumps between the left and right outputs
- Redux bit- and sample-rate reduction for classic lo-fi sounds
- Reverb simulates the acoustics of real or imaginary rooms
- Saturator waveshaping distortion for adding dirt, punch and warmth
- Simple Delay two independent delay lines with feedback and tempo sync
- Utility multipurpose tool for adjusting gain, phase, stereo width and more
- Arpeggiator takes individual notes from a held chord and plays them as a rhythmical pattern
- Chord adds up to six additional pitches to incoming MIDI notes to create chords
- Note length alters the length of incoming MIDI notes or triggers notes via Note Off
- Pitch transposes MIDI notes by a specified amount
- Random applies chance-based random transposition to MIDI notes
- Scale remaps incoming MIDI notes to different outgoing MIDI notes
- Velocity randomizes or compresses MIDI note velocity
Have a question? Our tech specialists are here to help you and
usually respond on the same business day!
Want answers now? Try our on-line chat, or
call 1-800-510-4385. (Our average hold time is less than 15 seconds!)
Already own this product?
Get tech support.
Frequently Asked Questions about Academic/Theological Pricing
|Lab Pack 5 - Buy|
|Our price: $399.00|