Important: please download the demo before purchasing to ensure that Hit N Mix meets your needs. Software cannot be returned due to copyright law. Hit N Mix is delivered electronically - after we process your order we will e-mail you the information you need to download and start using it.
Hit'n'Mix tears apart MP3s/CD tracks and unlocks their basic building blocks - the notes (vocals/ instruments), percussion and ambient noise.
Great for everyone from wannabe home DJs to mashup pioneers, Hit'n'Mix provides the power to do all the following and more:
- Copy, move & delete individual notes
- Change the pitch and duration of notes
- Add effects like vibrato, slide, automatic harmony and pitch quantization
- Watch amazing visuals
- Move the stereo position of notes left/right
Explosive playback visualizations
- Watch the individual notes in a song come to life as they are played back - great for your home music videos.
Open multiple tracks at a time
- Replace vocals and instrumentals in one track with those from another. Use a free track for storing your favorite cuts.
Hit'n'Mix PlayGround-breaking, unique and fun - Tears apart MP3s/CD tracks and unlocks their basic building blocks - the individual vocals, instruments, percussion & ambient noise!
Amazing creativity - Provides the power to change, mash up & remix the separated vocals/instruments/ percussion in new and exciting ways never thought possible.
Setting new standards - Save & open .Rip files, the revolutionary new audio file format.
No questions available - feel free to add yours below!
Have a question? Our tech specialists are here to help you and
usually respond on the same business day!
Want answers now? Try our on-line chat, or
call 1-800-510-4385. (Our average hold time is less than 15 seconds!)
Already own this product?
Get tech support.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Ideal: 4 GB RAM,Quad-Core (or higher) processor
- Recommended: 2 GB RAM, Dual-Core processor
- Minimum: 1 GB RAM, 2.5 GHz processor
- Graphics/Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible with at least 64MB VRAM