Avid offers both an annual upgrade program and an annual support prorgram for perpetual licenses of Pro Tools. If you have a Pro Tools Subscription, please order the Subscription again (these upgrades are only for perpetual licenses.) Please contact if you require assistance in selecting the correct upgrade or support program as the options can be a bit confusing!
Here are the options for your Pro Tools:
- Academic/regular: if you are not currently enrolled as a student or teacher, please select the Regular Renewal or Regular Reinstatement. If you are purchasing for a qualified academic institution, please purchase the Institutional Renewal or Reinstatement.
- Renewal/reinstatement: If you currently have an active Pro Tools Upgrade or Support plan, choose Renewal. Otherwise, please choose Reinstatement.
- Upgrades Only: this will give you free upgrades to the latest version of Pro Tools, but without support. At the end of the subscription, you should purchase a renewal to continue to receive free upgrades.
- Support Only: this will provide you with free support and plug-ins from Avid, but will not provide any upgrades. At the end of the subscription, you should purchase a renewal to continue to receive free support.
- Upgrades & Support: this option is only available for students or teachers or academic institutions. This will give you both free upgrades and support for the duration of the subscription. If you are not a student/teacher/academic institution and you wish to receive both Upgrades and Support, you should add the Upgrades Only to your cart, and then return and add Support Only as well
- Delivery: note that the boxed version only includes an activation card and does not include DVDs or the iLok. We do not recommend purchasing the boxed version as the only thing in the box is a code that we could e-mail to you instead, saving you time, and the environment!
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|