Studio quality recording, editing and mixing software. n-Track Studio brings you professional audio quality and easy workflow.
Create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer.
Start a song in one click using the factory patterns, or have fun creating your own.
Streamlined Recording Process
Capture your best performances with the new multi-take recording mode, control parameter automation on separate lanes for each track, or get experimental with internal recording routing.
Improved Audio Engine Performance
n-Track Studio is now faster and more stable. With less load on your system's CPU, your projects will now run more smoothly, letting you focus on creativity.
n-Track Studio 8 brings music collaboration inside your DAW environment. The new integrated Songtree app lets you make music with others online. Get another musician into your project, or contribute to a song started by others.
Pure Data Support
You can now load your Pure Data patches inside n-Track and use your favorite sounds and effects in your song.
And much more...
Detect transients and tweak your beats or rhythmic performances for perfect timing.
Custom Envelope Shapes
You can now freely draw your envelopes and view them on multiple lanes.
Audio Part Widgets
Audio parts now have fade and volume widgets for quick and precise editing.
Insert a note per step for advanced beat or sequence programming.
Support for Rex Files
.REX files can now be imported and edited into your project.
n-Track Studio 8 presents a major graphic interface redesign.
Support for 4K displays
The new n-Track Studio features optimized graphics for 4K and high DPI screens.
Improved User Guide
The redesigned and improved user guide lets you easily find topics and guide you through the program.
A recording studio in your computer. Recording & mixing.
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and ReWire plug-ins
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
- iOS 7.0 and later (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Android 2.3 and later (Android version)
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||
Supported operating systems
|System Requirements (Mac)||
Supported operating systems