Teachers can download the free Mixcraft Teacher's Guide from Acoustica!
Mixcraft 7 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation with thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments. Record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, score and edit video, and mix and master tracks to create polished, professional compositions. Take to the stage with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible new Performance Panel, the perfect partner for live performances. Turn your computer into a fully-stocked professional music production center, live or in the studio!
Unleash your creativity with unlimited tracks, sounds, effects, and virtual instruments! Embrace the power of 64-bit computing with full 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility. Mixcraft’s advanced technology even lets you use both 32-bit and 64-bit instruments and effects simultaneously (64-bit version only). Effortlessly adjust clips and digital audio to suit your compositions with the most powerful, best sounding time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology available.
Rock the house with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible Performance Panel. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing. Manipulate the Performance Panel under your fingers with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer’s keyboard, and jam along with Mixcraft’s powerful virtual instruments.
MIDI Scoring and Editing
It’s never been easier to compose your own beats, patterns, and musical scores. Build custom beats and musical patterns at lightning speed using the fun and creative new step sequencer. Create and edit performances with the powerful piano roll editor. Use the notation editor to write, view, publish, and print professional-quality music scores.
Tons of Instruments and Effects
Get ready for a plethora of virtual instruments, including emulations of classic synthesizers, rock organs, and electric pianos. Build your own beats and sounds with the exclusive new Omni and Alpha Samplers that redefine ease of use. Lay down a stellar foundation with Acoustica Studio Drums, an ultra-realistic library of sampled drums and percussion. Master your tracks with a tremendous array of outstanding professional effects. Want to add more? Mixcraft has you covered with extensive third-party VST effect and instrument support. Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 is packed with over $1100.00 worth of plug-ins!
Mixcraft is more than just a blockbuster DAW - it’s also a feature-packed pro video editing and scoring environment. Load and edit video files and still images with ease. Crossfade video clips, add transitions, and add a professional touch with fantastic video effects. Rapidly create slideshows from photo collections. Add titles and scrolling text. Remix the audio, add a soundtrack, and effortlessly render complete video projects to popular formats for DVD creation or YouTube upload.
Mixing and Mastering
View and edit multiple parameters simultaneously with powerful lane and clip-based automation. Use any MIDI hardware controller to automate and record a vast array of mixer, virtual instrument, and effects parameters. Mixcraft offers flexible MIDI control surface support, including support for Mackie Control compatible hardware, Novation Launchpad, Frontier Design Group Tranzport, and Acoustica’s exclusive FREE Mixcraft Remote mobile app. Once your masterpiece is complete, easily publish the mix to your favorite format or burn it directly to an audio CD!
- Gorgeous new interface
- 64- and 32-bit versions
- 64-bit version can host 32-bit plug-ins
- Unlimited tracks
- Over 7000 loops, sound effects, and samples
- Searchable drop-downs and other workflow improvements throughout the software
- Plug-in Management allows custom categorization and sorting of plug-ins
- Submix, Send Tracks, and Output Tracks for advanced mixing and routing
- Support for VST 2.4 effects and instruments with plug-in delay compensation
- Support for VST MIDI arpeggiators and processors
- Support for Acidized WAV and GarageBand AIF loops
- Automation for volume, pan, filters, and VST parameters, with multiple automation lanes.
- Multi-track recording with looping, punch in/out
- Automation recording with multiple automation lines
- Automation editing with copy & paste
- Launchpad, Mackie, and TranzPort control surface support
- Live Performance Panel for triggering audio and MIDI loops and clips
- Alpha Sampler for playing a sample across the keyboard
- Omni Sampler for assigning samples to different keys
- Audio warping, including auto-warping and audio quantizing
- Advanced time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology
- Improved auto snap time/beat grid
- Piano roll for advanced MIDI editing
- Notation for writing and printing sheet music
- Step Editor for quickly building beats and patterns
- Easily assign MIDI controllers to transport, track, and plug-in controls for multiple tracks
- Mixdown to WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, WMV, and AVI files, with integrated CD burning
- Guitar Tuner on every track
- Import custom sounds and loops to library
- ReWire hosting
- FREE Mixcraft Remote App for Android and iOS
- Comprehensive help documentation
New In Mixcraft 7
Full 64 and 32-bit compatibility
- Embrace the power of 64-bit computing with full 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility. Mixcraft’s advanced technology even lets you use both 32-bit and 64-bit instruments and effects simultaneously (64-bit version only).
- The new performance panel allows super-flexible live triggering of audio and MIDI loops and clips for high-impact live performances.
Automation Recording Now With Multiple Automation Lanes
- View, edit, and record an unlimited number of automation parameters simultaneously including volume, pan, and VST instrument and effect plug-in parameters for ultimate control.
Exclusive Alpha and Omni Sampler Virtual Sampler Instruments
- Kick overly complex sampler instruments to the curb with Mixcraft’s new Alpha and Omni Sampler virtual instruments - simply drag and drop clips and samples in and start making music!
Advanced Control Surface Support
- Effortless plug-and-play support for Novation Launchpad (ideally suited to Mixcraft’s Performance Panel), Mackie Control, and Frontier Design Tranzport, for crafting the perfect mix. Standard MIDI devices can now control multiple tracks at the same time.
Audio Warping, Including Auto-Warping and Audio Quantization
- Amazingly powerful creative and corrective options, ranging from simple timing correction, to requantizing grooves, to altering an entire song’s timing for astonishing song mixing and mash-up options.
Step Editor For Fun and Inspiring Beat and Pattern Creation
- Rapidly create pattern-based rhythmic and musical phrases with the new Step Editor’s intuitive grid-based interface.
Mind-bending New Virtual Instruments
- Applied Acoustics Systems Journeys delivers 256 deep, exotic sounds that will take your songs on an around-the-world sonic voyage. G-Sonique Renegade combines the warmth of vintage analog with the precision of modern digital - ideal for cutting-edge EDM styles.
New Loops and Sounds
Mixcraft 7 adds over 200 evocative new film scoring loops and 475+ individual acoustic, synthesized, and classic drum machine samples, perfect for use with Mixcraft’s exclusive Alpha and Omni Sampler virtual sampler instruments.
Improved Time-Stretching and Pitch-Shifting Technology
Mixcraft 7 features an all-new time stretching and pitch-shifting algorithm, the finest technology of its kind we’ve ever heard. Pitch-shifting includes optional formant preservation for added realism.
- Journeys String Modeling Synth
- Renegade Analog Monster Synth
- Alpha Sampler
- Omni Sampler
|Manufacturer Part #||AC-MXC-W|
|System Requirements (Windows)||