Turn any standalone MIDI controller into a stage piano—without a computer!
When players want to convert their standalone MIDI controller into a stage piano, free from the restrictive encumbrance of a laptop computer, the M-Audio Accent Module is the perfect solution. This compact unit easily connects to any USB or 5-pin MIDI controller. With 20 built-in voices, it has the ability to split or layer two voices simultaneously, plus it includes the superb, world-renowned AIR Steinway Piano and AIR Structure VSTs.
- USB MIDI hosting—when connected via USB, it powers and communicates with controller
- Connect any USB MIDI or 5-Pin MIDI controller to create music without the need for a laptop
- 20 built-in voices, with the ability to split or layer up to three voices simultaneously
- Includes AIR Steinway Piano and AIR Structure samples
- ¼” Headphone output for silent practicing
- (2) ¼” TRS line-level outputs for connecting to any professional PA system or recording setup
|Manufacturer Part #||ACCENTMODULEXUS|
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|