Easy to use, ultra-sturdy, 2-input/4-output professional audio and MIDI interface for MacOS, Windows, Linux, and iOS*
Whether you're a guitarist, singer-songwriter, electronic musician, producer, or DJ, this studio-quality interface handles everything you can throw at it just connect your mics, instruments, synths, and MIDI gear, and start creating.
It's fast and easy to use, you control all its features directly from the touch-sensitive front panel, with no extra control software required. And it's built like a tank. You can throw it in your bag without worrying about fragile knobs breaking off. It’s also powered from the USB bus, so you don’t need an external power supply either.
Need to cue a headphone mix? Set input and output levels? Direct monitor your vocals? Just touch the panel and you’re good to go. Plus the same robust iConnectivity MIDI technology that studios and touring acts rely on is built-in, no external dongle needed.
ConnectAUDIO2/4 includes a great software suite for free, with Ableton Live Lite and an inspiring collection of instruments and loops from Big Fish Audio. It’s everything you need - just plug in and make music.
What Makes ConnectAUDIO2/4 Unique?
Effortless user interface, easy to set up and control.
Multi-mode direct monitoring.
Full metering modes of all the audio signals going in and out.
Easy to set levels and check/assign routing.
Two independent stereo outputs to fit your application
Main Out and Headphone Out can have separate mixes - great for DJs
Individually switchable +48V phantom power for each mic input - you can use a condenser mic alongside a dynamic mic at the same time
USB bus-powered, no wall power required.
Built like a tank
Sleek-looking, but sturdy. This is a studio-quality interface with industrial-grade metal chassis.
No protruding parts to break off.
iConnectivity MIDI inside
- Major touring acts and studios around the world depend on iConnectivity's robust MIDI technology.
Capacitive touch display and control surface for all functions, with full metering (no control software needed).
• Onboard mixing, and direct monitoring for each input.
• 2 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching.
• 2 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs.
• ¼” headphone output, switchable between monitoring main outs and independent mix.
• 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out.
• High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion.
• USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-Compliant.
• USB bus-powered (no wall power required).
• Ableton Live Lite software and a selection of loops and samples from Big Fish Audio are included when registering the device.
* iOS Devices
Camera Connector Kit (CCK) required. iOS 6.0 or greater and a CoreMIDI / CoreAUDIO compatible app
Weight: 2.13 lbs
Dimensions: 5.51 in (d) x 8.43 in (w) x 1.46 in (h)
|Manufacturer Part #||CAUDIO-24|
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||
|System Requirements (Mac)||