Meet the Focusrite Clarett range; the best-sounding, fastest Thunderbolt interfaces.
Combining our passion for sound quality with the very latest in Thunderbolt technology, the Clarett range features brand new transformer-modeled preamps, crystal clear conversion, and interface latency so negligible that you can monitor and track within your software without any noticeable delay.
Quite simply, they set a whole new standard for your recording studio.
Focusrite Clarett Range at a Glance
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- World class dynamic range: 118dB A/D and 119dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures extra low round trip latency
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8PreX designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI I/O
- 10 In / 4 out
- Single independent headphone output
- Expandable via ADAT input
- 18 In / 8 Out
- 4 Independent Line outputs
- Two headphone outputs
- SPDIF I/o
- 18 In / 20 Out
- Independent word clock output on BNC
- Detailed hardware metering for inputs and main monitor outputs
- A wealth of connectivity in a 1U rack space
The flagship 26 In / 28 Out interface has been designed with the permanent racked studio install in mind, featuring extended ADAT i/o, and separate rear panel inputs for mic and line, as well as dedicated phantom power, phase reverse and high pass filters on every channel.
Modern Preamps with Classic Heritage
The brand new Clarett preamps models the impedance and transformer resonance of our iconic Focusrite ISAs. This gives you the same exceptional clarity and signature sound at the touch of a button. In addition, new custom potentiometers deliver superior linear gain.
Every Clarett interface boasts the same unrivaled dynamic range and crystal clear conversion, to capture every nuance of your sound.
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|