- Maximus maximizer
- FL Flowstone (attention: separate installer!)
FL Studio 12 Producer Edition Features:
- Fully featured music production environment
- Windows only
- 13 virtual synthesizers
- Offers delay, distortion, EQ, filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding, and reverb effects
- Includes FL Synthmaker - a fully modular environment where you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code
- One-click-recording using the built-in Edison Wave Editor, a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more
- Slicex, the power horse drumloop slicer & re-arranging tool
- Soundgooodizer is a stereo 'maximizer-enhancer' plugin based on the Maximus sound processing engine.
- Included Fruity Limiter/Maximizer for maximizing & compressing final mixes or individual tracks
- Can permanently learn and remember links to external controllers with the 'multilink' function + 'Override generic links' option
- Wave Candy is a flexible audio analysis and visualization tool with Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser and Peak Meter
- Score logger, records all MIDI & note activity for instant recall.
- Recording filter, to select Audio, Automation or Note data recording independently or in any combination
- Multi-core safe plugins are threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs
- News Panel keeps users updated with content and patches
- Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor - AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8),Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+and SoundFont2
FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for. Free beta and launch version access for FL Studio owners.
- Fully reworked scalable interface - Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit
- Multi-touch – Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
- Browser – New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
- Channel Menu - The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Channel settings - - Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
- Pattern Menu - The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll - - Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
- Playlist - - Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
- Stepsequencer - Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
- VST Plugins - - VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
- Fruity Formula Controller - Updated, new UI.
- Fruity Envelope Controller - Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
- Fruity Keyboard Controller - - Attack smoothing, new UI.
- FL Studio 12 allows you to detach all windows of the program.
- Step sequencer can be detached from main window.
- Menu bar can be hidden.
- REDESIGNED ICONS
- Redesigned CONTROLLERS & FEATURES
- Use FL Studio 12 with a multi-touch monitor and do more with your fingers. Why not replace your mixer controller with a touch screen.
- Use the Dashboard plugin to create your own customized controllers on the fly.
|System Requirements (Windows)||
|System Requirements (Mac)||