Guide your sound to greatness.
Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Built using technology adopted from Alesis’ award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 3 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience.
Elevate 3 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. You'll also have the ability to increase power and bass extension by connecting an optional powered subwoofer.
Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 3 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Elevate 3 studio speakers contain powerful, three-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Magnetic shielding ensures that you’ll never have to worry about placement or interference with displays, TVs and other electronic equipment. And unlike passive speakers, Elevate 3 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about maximizing sound and sonic clarity. Elevate 3 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed wood cabinets that stay natural and neutral, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
A pair of rugged RCA jacks is onboard, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and virtually any other piece of audio gear. A 1/8-inch stereo connection gives you the ability to switch to headphones easily at anytime, and connecting the speakers is just as easy, requiring just one standard 1/8-inch cable (included). If you're frequently on the move, Elevate 3 is the speaker for you: they feature a built-in power supply so they'll work worldwide with no wall-wart power supply to lose!
Elevate 3 studio speakers are designed to produce natural frequency response. But if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. And if you need even more power and low-end extension, Elevate 3 features a subwoofer output compatible with virtually any powered subwoofer.
Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers.
- Precise audio amplification for project studios, video playback, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Magnetic shielding for desktop use next to computer monitors, displays, TVs and other electronic equipment
- Flexible I/O and worldwide power options
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
- (2) Elevate 3 Speakers
- Audio Cable
- Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Interconnection: 1/8"
- Subwoofer Output: 1/8"
- LF Driver: 3-inch
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
- Power, peak: 60W
- Power, continuous: 10W x 2
- Front Baffle Thickness: 15mm
- Magnetically Shielded: yes
- Frequency Response: 80–20,000 Hz
- Voltage: Universal input switch mode power supply
|Manufacturer Part #||ELEVATE3X110|
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|