As a music teacher myself, I understand the many benefits and challenges in using technology in music education. That’s why I started Kelly’s Music & Computers – to provide technology solutions to music educators such as yourself. Here are some examples of how we can assist :
- On-line and on-site training and workshops: I provide hands-on training across Canada, the US and Europe as well as on-line. Contact me for details if you are interested.
- Free proposals and quotes including complete music computer labs – software, keyboards, sound cards, and more!
- covering a wide range of music education topics and software. Contact me for specific recommendations.
You've come to the right place! We can help you design a music technology lab that meets your curricular requirements and your budget! As a music teacher myself, I know what works in the classroom (and what doesn't!) Having taught music technology courses myself, I can also provide you with ideas and resources to help your and your students experience success.
I also provide on-site and on-line training to help you and your students start using music technology in your classes.Ordering & Payment Information for Schools
We want to make ordering easy for you, so you may select whatever method is best for you:
- Fax a Purchase Order to 1-800-868-7009.
- Order by phone at 1-800-510-4385.
- Order on-line and choose "Purchase Order" as the payment method.
- Send us payment after receiving your order (valid institutional Purchase Order may be required.)
- Credit card (school or personal).
My Recommendations for Learning Music, Theory & Ear Training
Notation Tools Ideal for Music Teachers
Recording Tools I Suggest For Teachers
Useful Tablet, iPad & SmartPhone Tools for the Classroom
Learn to Play Software
- What is academic pricing and do I qualify?
- Is there a difference between the regular and academic versions?
- How do I tell if a product has academic pricing available?
- A few times each year you will receive an e-mail with helpful ideas for using technology in music education.
- You can always unsubscribe if you don't find it useful.
Who is Kelly? What does he know about teaching?
I'm a music teacher myself, and you can read more about me and my company here.
Best wishes with all of your studying or teaching,
Kelly Demoline, B.Mus. B.Ed