Need to connect mics, guitars or line level devices such as keyboards, mixers or tape decks to your computer? The AudioLink USB is the perfect choice! With switchable phantom power and mic pre-amps, you can connect dynamic or condenser microphones to the two XLR/TRS combo input. You can also conenct a guitar or bass, or connect line level devices through the 1/4" inputs on the back. Both inputs have gain level dials, making it easy to control your levels without having to use your mouse! The adjustable headphone out is perfect for monitoring your mix.
The AudioLink III will also work with an iPad when connected through the Apple Camera Connection Kit. You can then connect mics or guitars and record directly to your iPad!
As a class compliant audio interface, you can connect the AudioLink USB to your Mac OS X, Windows 7/8/8/10, Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit) or Windows XP machine and start recording right away - no need to install drivers. (Unless, of course, you wish to use the low latency ASIO drivers, which are included on the CD-ROM.)
Samplitude 11 Silver license (Windows XP, Vista, 7) is included so you can start recording right away! (Download required.)
The AudioLink III will also work with an iPad when connected through the Apple Camera Connection Kit. You can then connect microphones, guitars or line level devices (keyboards, tape decks, CD players, etc) and record directly to your iPad! You can also use the AudioLink for playback from your iPad.
- 16 Bit / 48 kHz stereo audio interface
- Class Compliant (no drivers necessary for Mac, Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7)
- 2 x XLR/TRS Combo Input
- 2 x HI-Z (Guitar/Bass)
- 2 x TRS line outputs
- Signal & peak LEDs
- Adjustable 1/4" headphone output
- USB powered
- includes USB-cable
- ASIO driver available at www.miditech.de
- Samplitude 11 Silver download instructions included
- 16 Bit AD/DA Converters, supported Sampling frequencies (Hz): 8000, 9600, 11025, 12000, 16000, 22050, 24000, 32000, 44100 & 48000
- Frequency response 10 Hz to 20 kHz, ± 1 dB @ 44.1 kHz sample rate - 10 Hz to 22 kHz, ± 1dB @ 48.0 kHz sample rate
- Outputs Stereo: Dynamic Range: >95 dB (typical, -60 dB input,A-weighted); S/N Ratio: >95 dB (typical ,A-weighted) - THD: -90dB (typical)
- Inputs XLR MIC: Dynamic Range: >90 dB (typical, -60 dB input,A-weighted); Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90 dB (typical,A-weighted)
- Inputs INSTR/LINE: Dynamic Range: >90 dB (typical, -60 dB input,A-weighted); Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >90 dB (typical,A-weighted)
- Crosstalk -77 dB @ 0 dBV, 1 kHz
- Dynamic range: >95 dB (typical, -60 dB input,A-weighted)
- Adjustable stereo input for LINE level devices. +40 dB max
- Stereo output for LINE level devices. (-10 dBV nominal, +1.7 dBV max)
- 2 x HI-Z instrument input.
- 2 x MIC input and MIC with +48V phantom power input switchable
- Adjustable stereo headphone output for headphones.
- USB Powered, i.e. power supplied via USB connection of the computer
- Indicator-LEDs for peak and signal
Bonus Free Software! Includes the following software (available as a download from MidiTech):
- Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver DAW
- Magix Independence free
- Waldorf Edition LE2
- Toontrack EZ Mix 2 Lite
- Imagelines Poizone VST synthesizer
- IK Multimedias Amplitube CS free
- Cubase LE 8 (only included with the following products: GuitarFace, AudioLink, GrooveStation)
Magix Samplitude Pro X2 Silver
- Up to 8 tracks, 2 Submix- and AUX busses
- Up to 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- Up to 4 instruments and 4 plug-ins per object/track/master
- Simultaneous use of 4 stereo or 8 mono in/outs
- Flexible plug-in routing
- Numerous Samplitude effects included: Advanced & Multiband Dynamics, Bit Machine, Delay, EQ116 (standard mode), essential FX, Multiband Stereo Enhancer, sMax11, Vandal SE, Vocoder
- VariVerb II and Vintage Effects Suite demo version included
- Independence Free Software Sampler with 2 GB Library included
- Advanced Take Management with Take Composer
- Advanced editing functions through several mouse modes
- Advanced MIDI functions (score, piano roll, drum editor, event list)
- Comparisonics and spectral display of objects
- Visualization with spectroscope, spectrogram, phase oscilloscope, tuner and oscilloscope
- Hardware Controller Support (Mackie Control, HUI)
- Synchronization (MIDI Clock)
- Professional export functions with Dithering
- Import/export of MIDI, WAV, BWAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC and WMA
- VST2 interface support
- Hybrid Audio Engine with multicore support
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
Magix Independence free:
Independence Free combines virtual instrument technology, premium sound libraries and the Independence Sampler Workstation into one unique software solution.
Based on the powerful Indpendence Audio EngineAudio import support for up to 25 audio files. Load your own sounds into Independence Free and create your own instruments! VST effect plug-in import: you can now load 3rd party VST effect plug-ins into Independence Free!As well as VST, AU and Standalone now the RTAS interface is also available for MacVirtual keyboard, Time-Stretching & Pitch Shifting, E-License Instruments compatibility as well as all other features that are found in Independence. No time or memory restrictions. Commercial use allowed. For Mac OS X 10.7 & 10.8 (Universal Binary), Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
IK Multimedia Amplitube CS free:
Ampsimulation for Guitarist and Bassists, this version is for free, but with much power inside. Standalone or as VST plugin usable. 24 models including a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects.
Toontrack EZ Mix2 Lite:
- Lite version of version of EZmix 2 multi-effect mixing tool
- Toontrack EZmix 2 Lite is a lite version of the widely popular preset powered multi-effect mix tool EZmix 2.
- The full product was designed to cater to anything from home user to pro and builds on one fundamental idea: A powerful tool that combines guitar/amp and cab simulation with ready-made effect chains for the most common instruments and channels found in a recording session.
- Boiled down, EZmix 2 is your new guitar amp, mix engineer and mastering suite, all rolled up in one convenient package!
- EZmix 2 Lite Quick Facts
- A compact version of EZmix 2Comes with a total of 30 presetsMix/master bass, guitar, drums, vocals, strings and much moreBass and guitar amp simulation settingsEZmix 2 Lite limitations
Waldorf Edition LE 2:
Three masterpieces in one edition:
Waldorf Attack is a very powerful and versatile drum synthesizer, beloved due to it's rich palette of sounds an intuitive user interface.PPG Wave 2.V is the authentic reproduction of the legendary PPG Wave 2.3. that dominated many productions of the 80s.D-Pole is the prestigious Waldorf Filter with resonance up to self-oscillaton and beyond.
Imageline PoiZone VST Synthesizer:
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. PoiZone looks like an original analog synthesizer like frim MOOG or Roland Jupiter, it gives you Leadsounds, Electronic Sounds, Basses, and much more. Over 250 presetsounds of popular analog synthesizers comes with PoiZone, it provides an Arpeggiator. Also 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width. Noise generator, Ring modulation, Sync modulation, 16 voice polyphony are only a few features.
A perfect toy for electronic musicians!
Makemusic Finale Notepad:
Finale NotePad 2012 is an easy to use and cost-free way to the world of perfect notation! Finale notepad has a document assistant, which give you basic sample of notation. Quick notation is possible by MIDI keyboard or mouse. To listen to your music, Finale Notepad comes with 128 integrated sounds. Lyric function, export in different formats like MIDI, Music XML and of course printing is possible.
Some of the Cubase LE 8 Features:
Main Sequencer Window:
The editor windows:
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||USB Port, Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 or 64 bit)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||OS X|