Introducing LPD8 Wireless
In creating the LPD8 Wireless pad controller, Akai addressed the needs of mobile musicians everywhere by bringing Bluetooth MIDI functionality and battery-operated capability to a feature-rich pad controller weighing in at only one pound.
The LPD8's six UI buttons and eight assignable slim-design pots deliver a truly versatile range of performance and control options. The newly added Full Level button guarantees your pad performances are loud, clear and at an equal velocity, when even volume is a must. The LPD8 Wireless also has a Note Repeat button, perfect for the dance music performer who loves creating build-ups before the drop. Artists can use the NR Config button to control and fine tune Swing and Time Division parameters.
Another advantage of going cord-free: No more accidentally disconnecting the USB connection or tripping over power cables in the middle of a performance.
The LPD8 Wireless can also connect to any iOS device. Used in tandem with beat making apps such as iMPC Pro, the LPD8 Wireless provides enhanced compositional control and expressive power over any music creation app, while maintaining a truly mobile setup.
Two of a Kind
Paired with Akai Professional's new LPK25 Wireless Bluetooth MIDI-enabled keyboard, these two controllers form an outstanding combo of wireless musical portability. The musical possibilities for mobile producers and performers are virtually unlimited.
- MIDI over Bluetooth to iOS, Mac OS X and Windows
- USB MIDI, works with virtually any music software or DAW
- 8 backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads to send note or program changes
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling virtually any parameter
- 4 programmable memory banks
- Editing software for Mac and PC included
- USB bus or battery powered (3 AA, not included)
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC, no driver required
- Dimensions (in inches): 12.4" x 4.3" x 1.3"
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)
|Manufacturer Part #||LPD8WIRELESS|
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||
|System Requirements (Mac)||