All About Kelly's Music & Computers
We work hard to earn your business. Here are just a few of the many benefits of buying from us:
We've Answered Over 40,000 Questions About Music Technology - Why Not Ask Us Yours?
- We are music technology experts, but also musicians and music educators.
- We listen to your needs and ask questions in order to suggest products that best fit your needs - and budget.
- You get fast, honest answers that make sense.
- Our website offers buyer's guides, comparison charts, downloads and articles to help you make informed decisions.
- Go ahead, ask us your questions today!
Thanks for Supporting a Small Business!
- We are a small business. Thanks for supporting us, as we wouldn’t be here without you.
- You receive personalized service you won’t get elsewhere.
- We care. Really! We care about you, our customer, and we like what we do.
- You get what you need. We don’t have a bunch of procedures to follow, a complicated phone menu or a policy manual to confuse you!
You Deserve Awesome Service - and Great Prices!
- You get great prices, and we will match prices too.
- Best of all, you get awesome customer service!
- Real people, providing real answers to your questions. No outsourced call center, or nonsensical e-mail replies!
When you contact us, here are some of the people who will be happy to help you:
Kelly Demoline, President
A graduate of Brandon University (B.Mus, B.Ed), Kelly has a keen interest in helping educators take advantage of music technology in their instruction. Kelly has taught K-12 music and is also a trumpet teacher. He was the Music Technology Coordinator for Brandon University and has presented music technology workshops across North America and Europe.
Kelly has the answers to your questions about music & computers and works from his home on Vancouver Island, Canada, or wherever else he may be!
Laurie Ikeda, VP Operations
Laurie is a church organist and choir accompanist who uses her exceptional organization skills to ensure everything runs smoothly with your order. She works from her home near Oshawa, ON, Canada.
Originally from Quebec, Lorraine is fully bilingual and is a big help to those of us who rely on high school French and Google Translate! She keeps her eye on our inventory and your order to make sure you get what you want, when you need it. Lorraine usually works from her home in Manitoba, Canada.
Michelle loves animals, and loves taking care of our customers. Her happy voice answers most of your calls, and her sunny personality shines through in her e-mail replies as well. Michelle works hard from her home in Des Moines, Iowa.
"I had a hard time finding anyone who knew anything about music technology and was willing to help me understand what products would best meet my needs.” This summarizes my feelings when I first started Kelly's Music & Computers.
We started with a focus on providing exceptional service to music educators who wanted to use technology in their teaching. There was a definite need for a competitive and knowledgeable source of music technology and we quickly expanded to serve all of North America.
We still provide excellent service to music educators, but we have expanded to include all users - from home hobbyists, to professionals, recording studios to basement studios, classroom to boardroom. We now ship worldwide with customers on every continent!
Thanks for checking us out,