All of your sounds, at your fingertips
Access all of Live’s devices, your third-party plug-ins, and samples. Use Push to browse, preview, and load your sounds. Get fast hands-on access to Live’s built-in devices, VST or Audio Units plug-ins, and your sample library.
Tweak instruments, samples, and effects
The color display shows your sample or device parameters, enabling intuitive but powerful sound design from the touch-sensitive encoders.
Create your song
Record everything you play. Create variations and try out new combinations to play with song structure. Push captures every move you make into musical ideas that you can recombine to create your song.
Mix and refine
Get hands-on with your mix using the encoders and adjust levels, pans, and sends with immediate feedback on the display.
Play and perform
Push 2 is equally at home in the studio or on stage. Keep your performances in-the-moment by switching between improvising with loops and playing drums, notes, and chords all from the same expressive grid of pads.
Playable and beautiful
Push is designed and engineered by Ableton to be elegant, inviting, and most of all playable.
Everything about Push has been carefully reconsidered to make creating music as elegant and effortless as possible.
A bright, colorful display
The multicolor display is constantly adapting to show you exactly what you need. It provides enough information to keep you in the creative flow without adding distraction.
Improved buttons and pads
Push’s pads are carefully made to feel just right for musicians of all kinds. The control buttons are seamless, nearly flush with the surface, and provide a subtle “click” when pressed.
Less is more
Push is slightly thinner and a little lighter than its predecessor, making it easier to transport from studio to stage.
Designed and engineered by Ableton
From the initial planning to the final engineering, Push is an instrument made with Ableton’s careful attention to detail.
Finish your song
When you’re ready to get into detailed arranging, editing, and exporting your finished song, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Ableton Live—the software that was powering your work the whole time.
Push gives you the best of both worlds for making music: inspiring hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end.
- Push hardware
- Universal Power Supply - 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan (Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand (Type I)
- USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches)
- Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live 9 Intro
- Standard or Suite (depending on which edition you choose to purchase)
- Width: 378mm (14.88 inches)
- Depth: 304mm (11.96 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 42mm (1.65 inches)
- Weight: 2710g (6.0 pounds)
1. External Power: 12V DC 1.25A
2. USB Power: 5V/0.5A
3. Two pedal inputs
4. Kensington Lock
Shell: The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminum
- Soft silicone pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity
- RGB backlighting
- 17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 31 LEDs for navigation