The Modeling Collection gives you the best value by bundling Tassman 4, Lounge Lizard EP‑4, Ultra Analog VA‑2, String Studio VS‑2, Strum GS‑2, and Chromaphone at an unbeatable price.
Modeling Collection Highlights
Comprehensive software instrument solution more than 1800 presets: basses, guitars, synths, electric pianos, organs, clavinets, leads, pads, violins and cellos, ethnic instruments, ambiences, percussions, sound effects, and many other-worldy sounds
Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
Platform independance, Windows and Mac OS X with DXi, VST, Audio Unit and RTAS plug-in support
- Standalone operation for quick jams and experimentations
- Real-time control over any parameters via your MIDI controller knobs, faders, and switches
- MIDI clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization for effects and modulations
- Relaxed editing with unlimited undo/redo capability
- Sound manipulation at the source core
- Presets load in a flash
- Super smooth dynamics, no velocity layers!
- Small memory footprint, less than 256 MB of RAM per instance
- Installs in less than a minute, less than 163 MB on disk
|Platform||Hybrid (Mac and PC)|
|System Requirements (Windows)||
PC minimum system requirements*
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).
|System Requirements (Mac)||
Mac minimum system requirements*